Boston Residential Real Estate Attorney With 30 Years of Experience
Experience is essential when it comes to maximizing value and minimizing risk in real estate matters. When property is at stake and complicated laws come into play, ill-advised decisions can be costly.
Kathleen M. O'Donnell, Attorney at Law, practices real estate law exclusively. With three decades of relevant professional experience, Ms. O'Donnell is known for getting excellent results, offering personalized service and an extensive knowledge of Massachusetts law. Contact the firm to learn more.
Comprehensive Legal Solutions in Real Estate Matters
Kathleen O'Donnell represents buyers, sellers, municipalities, trusts and other clients throughout Massachusetts, providing a comprehensive array of high-quality legal services. Her specialties include:
- Guidance for first-time homebuyers that maximizes the value of the deal and minimizes risk
- Drafting and negotiation of strong purchase and sales agreements for residential properties, including single family homes, vacation properties, condominiums and investment properties
- Assistance with purchase offers, escrow agreements, co-ownership agreements and other important documents
- Mortgage loan document review and consultation
- Representation in title and conveyancing matters, including title research and the thorough preparation of title transfer documents
- Skillful navigation of municipal real estate challenges, including those involving land use, tax foreclosures and local ordinances
- Counsel on Smart Growth zoning and other planning issues related to the development of affordable housing throughout Massachusetts
- Help in developing residential leasing contracts that are acceptable to both parties
- Advice regarding fractional ownership of vacation property and boats
- Expert witness services
Contact a Seasoned Boston and Milton Real Estate Attorney
Contact Kathleen O'Donnell to speak with a seasoned real estate lawyer about your matter.